Tuesday, May 09, 2006

The Moron That Attached The Size Tag to These Pants I Bought the Other Day Can Get Fucked.

God damn it. I just removed the tag from this pair of dress pants that I bought the other day so that I could wash them, and I just happened to notice that even though the tag on them said my correct waist size, the actual waist size printed on the inside of the pants was 2 inches smaller. I tried them on and sure as shit, they're too tight. Son of a bitch. I bought two pairs of pants that were almost identical except for the color, and since I had tried on the other pair, I thought that all was well, and when I left the mall I wouldn't have to go back for a very long time. Now I have to go to the mall AGAIN this year, so I can return these fucking pants. Of course, they won't have any pairs in the correct size and color that don't inexplicably cost 3x as much.

FUCK.

Be on the lookout for a future post in which I explain why all malls can get fucked. Right now I'm too busy glaring at a pair of fucking pants.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

That blows.

Sometimes I put on a new pair of pants where the size sticker is placed in a location that is easily viewable to passersby but not to the person wearing them. Thus, often it is not discovered until after a day of wearing them.

A gentleman of my stature often requires pants of a size that he may not want to be public knowledge.

I would like to blame someone else for this, but most likely, I can get fucked.