Tuesday, June 06, 2006

Another Update on the Menards Situation: THOSE FUCKING BILLBOARDS ARE EVERYWHERE!

I'm not the type to construct a hat made out of aluminum foil in hopes of blocking my thoughts from being listened to by the government, but Jesus Fuckshitting Christ, there are now about half a dozen of those fucking Menards "GR-8 _____ !" billboards on my way to work now. Including one right outside my office. My commute isn't really super long, either.

I'm half expecting to wake up in the middle of the night to see Ray Szmanda smiling at me from the foot of my bed, saying "I sure enjoyed your blog. See, we can get to you, too." He'd probably be clutching some kid whose arms and mouth were bound with duct tape...the kid's eyes all screaming "HELP. ME. PLEASE." Then someone that was hiding off to the side would knock me out with the butt of a flare gun that they had purchased at Menards.

That shit's creepy. MENARDS CAN GET FUCKED...AGAIN.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi,

Thank you for your blog. It is great.
I stumbled upon your blog as I was looking for consumer reviews about menards.

You may be interested also to review articles that I found right before yours.