Sunday, August 06, 2006

Justin Long Can Get Fucked.

I know you are saying "Who the fuck is that?" after reading the title of this post. (That is, if anyone still reads this blog since I've neglected it for about a month and a half.) Believe me, were it not for imdb.com, I would have no idea what this guy's name was. Here is his profile on imdb.com. He looks like this:


Yeah, that guy. He can get fucked. Every time I see this guy, I just want to kick his ass. I'm not exactly a big guy--average height, kind of skinny--and I don't think I've really been in a fight since I was a 12 year old punching my older brother because he was gloating after beating me in the original Tecmo Bowl for the original NES. All of that considered, I'm pretty certain I could take this pussy. Just look at him. This guy makes David Schwimmer look like Charles Bronson.

Ever since this annoying asshole somehow was able to make that steaming pile of horse shit movie Jeepers Creepers even more of a steaming pile of horse shit, I've had a somewhat unfounded hatred welling inside me. He's one of those people that you are just about to forget about, and then they pop up out of nowhere and annoy you slightly more than the last time you saw them. Now he's in those terrible Apple commercials where he's a Macintosh and that nerdy guy is a PC. That nerdy guy is actually fucking hilarious on the Daily Show, so I don't know what Apple is thinking. Everyone hates this Justin guy, but they love the nerdy dude. I don't know about you, but every time I see one of those fucking commercials, I want to donate money to Microsoft. Seriously, I want to give Microsoft, probably the richest non-oil-related company on the planet, a company that I have cursed the name of approximately once a week since Windows 3.11 came out, some money out of my pocket solely for spite. Because of this douchebag:


Fuck that guy.

3 comments:

Jackie said...

Oh my gosh, I had no idea the Mac guy was the Jeepers Creepers guy. I now hate the mac guy. I originally kinda liked him (solely because I am a Mac-girl), but because of his connection to Jeepers Creepers and my terrifying experience of watching that movie, I now hate him. And, yes the PC guy is totally hilarious on The Daily Show.

Anonymous said...

You know what Todd? Justin Long is fucking awesome.

So guess what? YOU can get fucked.

Oh yeah. I totally went there.

T said...

Justin Long:awesome::The Holocaust:awesome