Monday, November 13, 2006

Hello? Anyone? Fuck?

Well, I guess I answered my own question by not posting here in about 3 months. This blog can get fucked.

OR CAN IT???!?!?!?

Yes--In its current state, that is. I've decided that for the foreseeable future, I'm going to blog about hot dog places that I have eaten at and might eat at in the future. If something really pisses me off I might chime in with a treatise on exactly why it can get fucked, but for now, it's fucking hot dogs.

Why? Because fuck you, that's why.

Sorry, I had to make this post somewhat of a segue. No offense, the three people that might still read this!

Edit: Oh hey, I forgot, the Quarter Life Magazine article came out a while ago. Seriously, fuck the Buzz Ballads CD.

2 comments:

K said...

I can't wait to read about hot dogs.

Anonymous said...

Jesus is that you? You're back!!